The Biz-Guru Customer Service Program has one aim: a satisfied customer is as essential to your business’ success, as healthy profits are to the bottom line. Your definition of customer service shapes every interaction you have with your customers. By addressing less obvious customer needs such as listening with empathy to your customer when they have a problem or providing options and alternatives when you can’t give customers exactly what they want, you widen the gap between you and your competitors. This program is designed to focus on different areas to create an environment of learning and customer centric approach.
Biz-Guru’s Customer Service Program Overview consists of 4 major parts to be covered during the sessions.
Customer Service Program – Part 1: Look before you leap
- Who are our customers? (Internal and External)
- The art of giving good customer service
- The art of getting good service
- Taking an honest look at your service
- Dealing with Difficult People
Customer Service Program – Part 2: Simple actions, significant payoffs
- Body language
- Telephone etiquette
- Time management and organising yourself
- It’s never crowded along the extra mile
- What you do when you can’t say YES
Customer Service Program – Part 3: 6 Steps to service success
- Creating an action plan
- The key to continuous improvement
- Service standards
Customer Service Program – Part 4: The part of tens
- Ten good customer service habits to develop
- Ten ways to be a good customer service role model
- Ten majors do’s and dont’s
- Ten ways to sell with services
Biz-Guru Customer Service Program Duration:
4 sessions (4 x 90 min; approx)
Included into the Customer Service Program:
Workbook provided with course content laid out.
Customized Additional Support: where and what is needed to achieve outcomes.