The Biz-Guru Value System:
- Commitment to the Business Goals.
- Will confront any issue, problem and/or behaviour that might hold us back from the Business Goals.
- We commit to the dignity of individuals by treating them with respect.
- We commit to always giving you our best in any situation.
- We do not restrict ourselves with limiting beliefs and thinking.
- Our intention is to always do the best for the business.
- Our focus will always remain on Cost / Return on Investment.
- We will not expect you to do what we won’t do in our own lives or business.
- We are about building long term relationships in everything we do.
How to Get the Most out of Your Biz-Guru:
- Be open and honest with yourself and Biz-Guru.
We all have careers that demand our time and can readily absorb our conscious thinking. However, this time is dedicated to your business, working purely on it and what it is you want to achieve.
- Make time and space for your Biz-Guru.
If you are not in the right state of mind e.g. feeling stressed, disorganised or overwhelmed you will not get the most out of the session. We invite you to immediately raise it with your Biz-Guru.
- Your Biz-Guru will help you set targets for each session and may set additional challenges.
You will get the most from this process when you make the time to study and follow through on what you agreed to do between sessions. Be aware that the way you do anything is the way you do everything.
- We invite you to immediately confront any issue, problem, and behavior or feeling that you are not comfortable with.
- Consider allowing fifteen minutes after the Power Hour to write down and record anything that occurred to you, and plan the time to follow through on commitments made by yourself.
- Keeping notes during the session with your Biz-Guru will assist in recording your conscious thoughts and improve your self-awareness of any shifts you experience within your own thinking during the sessions. There will be things that you want to come back to at some point, and it will serve as a reference point for any learning and growth you experience.
- Habitually writing down your thoughts is an excellent way to focus your mind, exercise your will and gain clarity on who you want to become, what you want to achieve and finding solutions for problems.
Biz-Guru’s Commitment to You Will Be:
- We will stretch you, challenge you, confront you, and support you.
- We will be honest, open and non-judgmental.
- We will help you to achieve all that you can during your journey.
- Often we will ask you to consider going further than you initially think that you are prepared or willing to go.
- The decision is your choice; you are responsible for any action steps you take in-between sessions.
- When we challenge you to do something extra at some point, you will have the following options:
o You can say “NO”
o You can Say “Yes”
o You can negotiate the request up or down
o You can state the question
o You can stay in the question
What Biz-Guru Expects From You:
- Meetings will start from the agreed time.
- 24 Hours notice of cancellation is required from either party.
- We positively encourage that you call or video Skype your Biz-Gurus between sessions when you are stuck, confused, challenged or just want to share your successes!!! Please respect your Biz-Guru’s time and be willing to keep interim calls to 5 – 10 Minutes.
- Your program is for a minimum of an agreed period.
- Your Biz-Guru will often give you their perspective on your situation, and may help to provide a selection of approaches to any situation or question. Biz-Guru accepts no liabilities for the consequences of action or inaction on the part of a participant.
- Finish what you start.
- 100% participation at all times.
In committing to any Biz-Guru program / event, you are agreeing to the following on behalf of yourself and your organisation:
- To be open towards new challenges and to be challenged on your ideas and principles. Be prepared to stretch yourself, implement changes and ultimately to achieve results.
- To ban the “I KNOW” attitude.
- To be open and honest with yourself and Biz-Guru and trust that we will never judge you on anything you say. It is your truth.
- To make the time necessary to get the most from your Biz-Guru.
- To be prepared to celebrate your wins with us.
- To let us know straight away if anything about our relationship bothers you or is not working as well as it could.
- Our program is about building your awareness. It is only the beginning. Personal excellence, self-achievement and development are lifelong processes that only you can be committed to.
- Always remember that whilst having a goal is a vital component to life-success, the importance is not in the actual attainment of the goal, it is also about who you become in the process.
Finally, it is a privilege to be in this position to work with you and your business during your amazing journey!